Last modification: September 2014
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.- In accordance with provisions laid down by the law 15/1999, 13th of December, about the protection of personal data, we advise that the personal data gathered in this Website will be added to a file owned by CAP ROCAT HOTEL, S.L., with address at Ctra. d’Enderrocat s/n, 07609 Cala Blava (Balearic Islands), Spain.
Overall, the entry form fields that are found in this Website and those marked as mandatory, must be dully filled due to the correct process of your request.
1. PURPOSES OF THE PROCCESING AND TRANSFER OF DATA:
- CONTACT AND FEEDBACK FORMS: The personal data gathered through this forms will be used to process your application, attend your suggestions or complaints, as well as improve the quality of the website and of our services.
- RESERVATIONS VIA WEB / AVAILABILITY REQUEST:
For the possible scenarios where there might be penalties due to cancellations or no shows in the conditions of the chosen rate, you consent that the necessary personal data will be transferred to correspondent bank entities commissioned to process the collection of the deposit.
In case that your reservation contains external services provided by third parties, the specific personal data needed to effect this reservation will be transferred to the aforementioned parties.
2. PROCESSING OF THE DATA FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.- If you have stated on the moment of providing your personal data or if you have subscribed to our newsletter, your data will be used with commercial purposes, mostly through electronic media, about products and services of Cap Rocat Hotel. At a moment´s notice, you might revoke your consent to receive this commercial communications as we mention in the section called “Subject´s rights”.
3. THIRD-PARTY DATA.- On the case of providing personal data owned by a third party, you express that you have the consent of the aforementioned company, having previously informed of the content of this private policy.
5. SUBJECT´S RIGHTS.- The data subjects will be able to exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion by addressing any competent authority involved in a request, accompanying a copy oy your ID and addressing the letter to CAP ROCAT HOTEL, S.L., en Ctra. d’Enderrocat s/n, 07609 Cala Blava (Balearic Islands), Spain.
To request to be disenrolled on the databse with commercial purposes you can send an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org